Overcome the Chaos in Your Home
and Your Life Once and for All
When you went to get dressed today, did you have to dig around to find those pair of jeans you wanted to wear?
Do you find yourself searching for those important notes you took last week, only to find stacks of paper everywhere?
Are you holding onto books you read a decade ago because you enjoyed them?
You’re not alone.
The average household has over 60% more things
than it did just 30 years ago.
People are collecting more and more items in their homes, and the result is an increase in:
- Heart attacks
- Increased house fires
In fact, excess stuff in your home can increase the stress hormone cortisol by as much as 60%.
I remember when I started my decluttering journey.
I was very young and shared a room with my messy sister whose side of the room was always knee deep in clothes and toys.
My side, on the other hand, was always neat, tidy and organized.
Clutter made me feel moody, anxious and heavy, but having a clutter free space made me feel free and alive... like I could fully inhale.
"Clutter is just a museum of stuff you thought would make you happy!" ~ Unknown
Fast forward to 1997; I’d just finished in the US Marine Corps and decided to open a small business called HomeCEO, helping others declutter and organize their homes.
I was in heaven decluttering, clearing and organizing for eight hours a day!
Since then, my business has expanded to private and group coaching, but my love of decluttering hasn’t stopped!
Renew your confidence & gain more time
The most important thing I’ve learned while helping others is that your home is a reflection of what’s going on in your life.
If there is chaos in your mind, you’ll see this reflected through clutter in your home.
To start decluttering your home and your life, you have to give your mindset a makeover.
Imagine the transformation you’ll experience if you can gain control over the chaos in your home and remove the overwhelm and stress that accompanies it.
Your home is your sanctuary and should be a space where you can decompress from the world and feel calm, happy and content.
When you cut out the clutter in your life, you’ll also get more time back.
The average person looks for things for 60 minutes a day.
With less clutter, you get an extra hour each day to go for a walk, read a book, workout or finally finish that project you’ve been working on.
“It’s better to have extra time on your hands and extra money in your pocket than extra stuff in your closet.” ~ Joshua Becker
With less clutter you’ll be able to:
- Have people over and not feel embarrassed by what your house looks like
- Open a closet and find what you’re looking for
- Never buy another “lost item” again (only to find the same thing buried in the bottom of a drawer) fires
- Have more time for the things that matter most for you right now
- Stress less while in your home
- Connect with your intuition
- Set & achieve your goals
- Clear out the BS in your life!
Right now, you’re probably thinking, “That sounds great, but where do I even begin?”
I’m going to teach you my Three Phase Clutter Clearing System that will give you a “do-able” plan of action — no matter what your energy level or time commitment.
Introducing Simplify: The 10 Day Declutter Extravaganza
If you can give me 10 days, I will help you change your life completely. You’ll start feeling freedom in your space like you’ve never felt before.
When you sign up for my Simplify program, you’ll get:
- Specific help around your “clutter hotspots” and how to clear them for good
- Daily videos (between 15-60 min) explaining that day’s area to declutter and how to do it quickly (without the headache)
- Clarity around what you want each space in your home to feel like
- Decluttering checklist and cheatsheet PDFs for every day of the program
- Access to my proven Three Phase Clutter Clearing System (detailed below) to help you clear the clutter no matter how much time or energy you have!
- PDF Declutter Tip Downloads of over 15 hotspots in your home [Three Phase System listed on each page]
- Paper clutter/hotspots
- Dining room
- Storage spaces
- Living room
- Plus Two Bonus Training Days!
- Digital Clutter
- Sentimental things
Here’s a birds eye view of each phase of the Simplify program:
Phase 1 – Surface level
- In this phase, we look at clearing out the hotspots and surfaces of the room in a very short period of time. This usually takes 10 minutes or less per room.
Phase 2 – Mid level
- In this phase, we look at clearing out the “doubles” of things in each room, drawer, closet, etc., as well as things you know that you will never use again. This usually takes between 30-60 min per room.
Phase 3 – Deep level
- This is the BIG KAHUNA of clutter clearing. This is where you take EVERYTHING out of a closet, drawer, room, etc., clean it (wash it down, vacuum, etc.), and only put back what you love, use and need.
Each of the daily decluttering handouts lists each phase and what to do for each area of your home.
No matter how much time you have to commit to the program, you will see progress towards a clutter-free home if you follow what I teach.
When you enroll in Simplify, you’ll gain the benefits of:
- Feeling calmer in your space
- Increasing creativity
- Sleeping better
- Having lower stress levels
- Better focus and concentration
- Reduced allergy symptoms
- Increased mood and happiness
- Easier decision-making
- More time to do what you love